Sunday, April 10, 2016

****UNEDITED TEASE FROM SAVING AVA****


    “Riley, are you okay man? You’re thinking too hard. Look I didn’t mean to piss you off, I know you care about Ava and her wellbeing and I know how you feel for Alexia even after all this time. We need to come up with a plan to find where they would take Alexia and see what game they’re playing. We still have no ideas as to what moves they are making. I honestly feel we need to not use all of the expensive training we have received and go with our gut on this.”
I looked over at Adam and slowly nodded my agreement. Of course he’s freaking right, we can’t go about this like every other case we worked on together. This is why we made great partners, when I had my head up my ass Adam help drag me back to normalcy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment